Sunday, November 13, 2005
i do feel lonely at times
sometimes i can take it..
but sometimes i cant
i yearn for that familiar voice
but i just cant find it anymore
strangers, we seem to be
the preson who knew my everything
my every weaknesses had turn away
now stranded alone..
Who knows behind silence there's a wound
Who knows behind indifference there's a weakness
I smile and say that I'm not afraid of loneliness
but I hold back the tears who knows
we donnoe when this world have became cold
i have learn to hide
I have learn to be silent
no longer willing to tell others
not willing to express either
No one is absolutely strong
and i know i am not
i was never strong to start with
i put up a brave front
covering this fear
At the bottom of my heart
i have weaknesses, empty places
Maybe in the rainy evening
or maybe on the street at dusk
it becomes a wound without a reason
i'm not gonna say i am not afraid of loneliness
i anit gonna pretend to be indifferent any more
i wish to flee, to hide
but yet again i thought to myself what for
In pain and fiery
I miss the happy days
history seems to repeat for itself
would i react the same again
$BlogItemBody$>